Imewekwa: Mar 25, 2020
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA MINISTRY OF INFORMATION, CULTURE, ARTS AND SPORTS
TENDER NUMBER ME/025/2019/2020/NC/18
PROVISION OF CATERING SERVICE AT THE RESTAURANT LOCATED AT THE 3RD FLOOR OF THE MAIN NATIONAL STADIUM
Invitation for Tender
- 1.The Government of Tanzania through the Ministry of Information, Culture, Arts and Sports owns the Main National Stadium located along Taifa Road, Temeke Municipal, Dar es Salaam region. The National Stadium has modern Restaurant on third floor that can accommodate 200-250 people and which can also provide catering service in meetings and other events conducted at the National Stadium. The National Stadium has eight modern conference rooms for meetings that can accommodate 25-100 participants. The Ministry intends to lease the Restaurant on behalf of the Government.
- 2.The Permanent Secretary now invites sealed bids from eligible and reputable Service Operators to indicate their interest in running the Restaurant at the National Stadium. Interested operators must provide information indicating that they are qualified and have the experience necessary to operate catering services. The qualifications are description of experience in similar assignments (name of assignment, name and contact address of the client, value and period); availability of personel with proven skills and experience (respective Curriculum Vitae to be attached) in the catering services; Audited Reports for Three Consecutive years to 2018; Tax Clearance Certificate and Legal Capacity. The successfull operator will sign a Two years contract and it may be renewable upon satisfactory of contract execution by both parties of the contract.
- 3.Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulations of 2013 and its ammendments of 2016 – Government Notice No. 446 and are open to all Bidders as defined in the Regulations. The Service Operators with interest to hire the Restaurant shall visit and inspect the facility at their own costs from 09:00 am to 14:00 pm Monday to Friday except on public holidays.
- 4.Interested and eligible Service Operators may obtain further information from the office of the Secretary of Tender Board, Ministry of Information, Culture, Arts and Sports located at the Government City Mtumba, Habari street, P.O.Box 25 Dodoma or National Stadium Manager, the Main National Stadium, Dar es Salaam, from 09.00 am to 14.00 pm on Monday to Friday except on public holidays.
- 5.A complete set of Tendering Documents in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Information, Culture, Arts and Sports at the Government City Mtumba, Habari street, P.O. Box 25, 40481 Dodoma. The Bid documents will be purchased from Finance Department PSSSF Building Makole Uhindini Street 5th floor upon paying non-refundable fee of TZS. 150,000.00 through GEPG to the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Information, Culture, Arts and Sports (Cash is not acceptable).
- 6.Interested Service Operators are requested to submit One original plus Two copies of combined technical and financial proposals in English, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes to the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Information, Culture, Arts and Sports and submit to the Secretary of Ministerial Tender Board, Government City Mtumba, Habari Street, P.O. Box 25 Dodoma before 10. 00 am on Thursday, 16th April, 2020. Bids will be opened promptly thereafter in Public and in the presence of bidder’s representatives who shall choose to attend the opening ceremony at the Conference Room, Ministry of Information, Culture, Arts and Sports, Government City Mtumba, Habari Street, Dodoma.
- 7.All bids shall be accompanied by a Bid securing declaration in the standard form and Power of Attorney.
- 8.Late Bids, Portion of Bids, Electronic Bids, Bids not received, Bids not opened and not read out in public at the bid opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
- Ministry of Information, Culture, Arts and Sports,
- Government City, Mtumba, Habari Street
- P.O. Box 25,
- 40481 DODOMA,